Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Rasmi Dens
Prey & Predator Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2012, 2:38 pm by Naomi

» Demon, the well known brute
Prey & Predator Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 10:42 pm by Demon

» Prey Grounds
Prey & Predator Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 3:29 pm by Naomi

» Medical Den
Prey & Predator Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 3:24 pm by Naomi

Top posters
Naomi
Prey & Predator I_vote_lcapPrey & Predator I_voting_barPrey & Predator I_vote_rcap 
Demon
Prey & Predator I_vote_lcapPrey & Predator I_voting_barPrey & Predator I_vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on October 20th 2013, 3:50 pm
Top 50 Wolf RPG

Prey & Predator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naomi

Naomi

Prey & Predator Empty
PostSubject: Prey & Predator   Prey & Predator Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:06 pm

Prey

Prey & Predator Conejo2

Rabbit is definitely one of THE hardest prey to catch for a wolf. Especially an older wolf, because of their quickness. Rabbits make a small snack for a wolf. Wolves will normally hunt rabbit when there is really nothing else to hunt, because they are so hard to catch, and use up alot of energy.

Prey & Predator Housemouse1a

Mice are very small and some-what easy to catch. Mice alot of the times scurry across a wolf's clearig, and if spotted, will maybe be hunted down, or just played with. Wolves like to play with the mice, and afterwards, possably kill it to eat. Mice aren't very filling at all, but when food is scarce, sometimes thats all you have to eat.

Prey & Predator Enzimasmarinas

Wolves do go fishing, not often, but they LOVE to swim and play in the water as well as hunt in it. The skill of catching fish is a great one at that. Wolves hunt for fish whenever the creeks/streams/and rivers are not frozen. Mostly in the spring.

Prey & Predator Squirrel

Squirrel is another smaller form of food. When food is scarce then they will hunt squirrel. Squirrel is a bit hard to catch, seeing how they spend alot of time in tree's and such. But when they come down to scour for food, that is the best time to hunt them.

Prey & Predator Talk.h25

Moose, are difficult to catch, because of there hooves, massive weight, and they move in herd. Yet, the young, weak, injured, and old will stand out the most to a wolf. What wolves normally do while hunting such a large animal, is keep the huge herd moving. Thus the injured, weak, sick, young will fall out of the herd and the wolves have a "chance" at catching the prey.

Prey & Predator Copy_of_bullelk2_t620

Like moose, they weight is massive, they have very tough and heavy hooves, which means danger for a wolf. Depending on where the territory of a wolf ranges from, moose is more likely to be seen then elk, in most cases (but not all).

Prey & Predator Whitetailbuckrutting2

Deer is one of the most hunted prey within the forest, like moose and elk, they have hooves and powerful hind legs which could some major damage to a wolf. They hunt the weak, sick, injured, and old does/bucks. As well as fawns (Baby Deer)

Prey & Predator 330px-American_bison_k5680-1

Depending on where a wolf lives and how far its territory ranges, if bison are in the area, they will be hunted like moose or any other big game. Bison are extremely heavy in weight and have powerful hind legs as well. They run in herds.
Back to top Go down
https://brazilianrunner.board-directory.net

Prey & Predator
Page 1 of 1