Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Rasmi Dens
Demon, the well known brute Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2012, 2:38 pm by Naomi

» Demon, the well known brute
Demon, the well known brute Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 10:42 pm by Demon

» Prey Grounds
Demon, the well known brute Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 3:29 pm by Naomi

» Medical Den
Demon, the well known brute Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 3:24 pm by Naomi

Top posters
Naomi
Demon, the well known brute I_vote_lcapDemon, the well known brute I_voting_barDemon, the well known brute I_vote_rcap 
Demon
Demon, the well known brute I_vote_lcapDemon, the well known brute I_voting_barDemon, the well known brute I_vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on October 20th 2013, 3:50 pm
Top 50 Wolf RPG

Demon, the well known brute

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon

Demon

Demon, the well known brute Empty
PostSubject: Demon, the well known brute   Demon, the well known brute Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 1:43 am

Name:
Demon

Eye Description:
Ever been to the ocean and looked at the deepest part of it? This explains the dark color of her eyes. They are a deep sea blue which only reflect bright things. They never look happy though as she hasn't been for a very long time since she had joined a couple packs lately. Also don't expect her to show any sympathy to anyone who doesn't treat her friends, or her well. If it even gets to that point, kiss you life goodbye.

Fur Description:
Large. The only adjective to really explain this female. She is a Arctic wolf, which mean she is pure white, and because of her species she would of course be big, but she went past that. She is usually larger than most males wolves, unless they are a timber, then they have a chance to be larger than her which she honestly doesn't care. Her fur doesn't seemed to have any spots or marks on them as it almost makes her look perfect even though she doesn't groom her fur that much. However if you look through the fur, her body is covered in numerous scars which have been from her blood ridden past. They are very hard to see though, which means mostly everyone doesn't even know she has any scars on her. Now to facial features where her face is nothing but white, except her nose, and her eyes. Her nose of course is a pitch black color and nothing else

Scars:
All of her scars are carefully hidden under her thick white fur and are therefore very hard to see unless you lift up her fur and look on her skin.

Personality:
Stubborn, Quiet, Cold hearted, Loyal. Those are a couple words to describe this vixen in her prime. She definitelyhad been through a lot considering she grew up in a blood thirsty pack and she had to watch her siblings, best friend, and family being murdered in front of her eyes. She was pretty much tortured for her entire life and now is no stranger to pain, or even blood. So that means it will take a while for her to actually feel pain if she is in a battle so don't expect her to yelp for help. Even though she can be considered 'mean', she is actually quite loyal to her pack and would die for them. She is very protective of those who can't protect themselves, but has no intentions of having a mate or pups even close to that of yet. The only touchy subject with this wolf is about her best friend that was slaughtered in front of her eyes who she actually had come to like. After that she had kept herself in the shadows as she honestly likes to be by herself. However if you talk to Demon for a while, she will slowly begin to open herself up to you and gladly become your friend. Once you become her friend though, she devotes her life to protecting you, so she is indeed loyal to everyone she meets, unless she of course hates you. Usually during battle as well she shows no sympathy to her enemies and sometimes wants them to feel the pain she had when she was younger.

Species:
Pure Arctic Wolf

Brute

Family:
All murdered

History:
Her life was pretty much a living hell when she was a pup. She lived in a pack that killed for fun and didn't respect anyone except the leader. So this is why she is no longer scared of blood because when she first opened her eyes, that was the first thing she saw. Her parents were quickly murdered in that back and she was adopted by a wolf that was slowly going insane. However not all was lost as she was able to get some information out of the wolf before she watched him die as he grew crazy and jumped off a cliff in his tantrum. She no longer wanted to be in that pack and easily ran away from that. Until she found out that she was being tracked and ambushed. She was brought back and tortured for leaving and nearly died because of it. During that time she was able to make a friend, Acid, who was actually very nice to her at the time. Soon the pack found out they were friends, they executed Acid in front of her eyes and she had to watch as he died slowly in front of her. After that she took revenge from the wolf that killed her best friend and ran off after that. During that time her heart became as hard as stone and now she rarely cried, and if she did, it was only if someone close to her died. Now she resides here, her history remains a secret as she refuses to tell anyone.

Last edited by Demon on December 7th 2012, 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: Demon, the well known brute   Demon, the well known brute Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 7:10 pm

Awesome! You can begin RPing now!
Back to top Go down
https://brazilianrunner.board-directory.net
Demon

Demon

PostSubject: Re: Demon, the well known brute   Demon, the well known brute Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 10:42 pm

I wasn't done with it but thank you XD
Now I am though ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon, the well known brute   Demon, the well known brute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon, the well known brute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Biographies-
Jump to: