Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Rasmi Dens
The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2012, 2:38 pm by Naomi

» Demon, the well known brute
The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 10:42 pm by Demon

» Prey Grounds
The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 3:29 pm by Naomi

» Medical Den
The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 3:24 pm by Naomi

Top posters
Naomi
The Rasmi Dens I_vote_lcapThe Rasmi Dens I_voting_barThe Rasmi Dens I_vote_rcap 
Demon
The Rasmi Dens I_vote_lcapThe Rasmi Dens I_voting_barThe Rasmi Dens I_vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on October 20th 2013, 3:50 pm
Top 50 Wolf RPG

The Rasmi Dens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi

Naomi

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 2:22 pm

Dens

This is the place where our wolves Eat , Sleep , and Raise or Give Birth to pup's. You will find our pack here most of the time unless they have traveled to another place in the territory or they where given a job.

The Rasmi Dens Forest-clearing
Back to top Go down
https://brazilianrunner.board-directory.net
Demon

Demon

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:05 pm

A large and muscular wolf padded into the area. Snow crunched under her paws thanks to the winter season. Her large banner flicked behind her. Pretty much everything about this wolf was large as she let her long appendages move her forward. Her receptors of course were swiveling as she tracked all the sounds that were around the area. So far she could hear snow birds singing in the distance, elk bulls bugaling in the distance, and the wind rustle the bare branches of the trees. The Arctic wolf was practically invisible against the snow from a air view, but looking at her from the side, you could easily see the outline of her figure. This was only because that the bare trees next to her were a shade of grey, which didn't match the color of her pelt. It hadn't snowed in a while so it well compacted due to everyone walking on it. Well she honestly couldn't say everyone as there was only two of them at the moment. Demon then let her dark sea blue gaze glance around looking for her Alphess's brown pelt.

[Am I allowed to play her already in the pack or does she have to be accepted?]
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2012, 11:18 pm

The Rasmi Dens Create.php?text=Naomi&name=angelina

The smaller female held her head high, eyes alert. She had heard the sound of canine paws shuffling through the snow and headed towards the direction it came from. Even though the cerulean blue eyes of the female gave her away, everything else would have made her impossible to spot against the winter snow." What business do you have here, on my lands?" Naomi questioned. This wolf was quickly a danger. Even larger than most wolves, she towered over her like a tree, and Naomi didn't want to get on her bad side.If they where to engage in battle, she would most likely lose to the pristine fae.
Back to top Go down
Demon

Demon

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 3:13 am

The large vixen stopped and looked down at the female below her. She was indeed a odd shade of colors of browns unlike she had ever seen before. Her banner flicked behind her large structure as her facial features remained expressionless. "I have come to ask acceptance into your pack." Demon asked calmly her voice not faultering the slightest. So far she had been accepted into the pack for ones who decided to take pitty on her. Her receptors then went onto a swivel as she stared at the female below her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 6:16 pm

Acceptance? Naomi sat down and tilted her head to the side , staring up at the wolf. "That is all? Then, be my guest. I am Naomi." She looked up at the female and inspected her frame. Large , most likely good with her claws and teeth. " You will be a Brute. It is a warrior of some sorts." explained Naomi
Back to top Go down
Demon

Demon

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 8:03 pm

The large vixen had to look down even more as the female sat down. Her banner flicked again as it usually did when she had gone deep into thought. This wolf seemed fine to her, but they had only just met and they had a lot of things to talk about. Demon wasn't really the one to start a conversation with anyone and usually remained by herself. But she was the kind to get her job done, and getting it done well. The large Arctic wolf then dipped her head to the leader in a respectful way, which was surprising because she rarely did that to anyone. "Thank you. It's nice to meet your acquaintance." She said in a emotionless tone as she moved her position so her flank was touching the ground.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 12:52 am

Naomi made a small huffing sound with her breath. " You do not need to stay here. You can wander the area if you would like. The Hunting Grounds is to the West, the Medicinal Dens are to the South, Sanda Falls is to the North, and the Pond is to the Northeast." Naomi informed the female." However, I do not believe I got your name." Naomi shifted so her head was resting on her paws.' How rude, she should learn to use her manners.' Ace chimed to me in my head.

* Note - Ace is Naomi's Imaginary Friend*
Back to top Go down
Demon

Demon

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 3:29 am

Demon flicked her banner over her large paws as she watched her leader with curiousity but it was hidden deep inside her that she didn't show any emotion. "I am deeply sorry. My name is Demon." The large vixen said calmly as she dipped her head again toward her. She was always the kind to show respect to those who deserved it. Seeing that this wolf was able to keep a pack together, she greatly respected that. Demon held back a yawn as she had been traveling for a little bit, and thanks to her large stature, she didn't have a lot of stamina to spare.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 7:24 pm

Naomi smiled a bit at Demon. " Why do they call you Demon? Surely you could not be that cruel." She pointed out, laying on the ground and stretching out. " I don't think it suits you much." yawned Naomi.
Back to top Go down
Demon

Demon

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 10:53 pm

The large alabaster female flicked her tail at the question. She of course didn't want to explain herself and her entire long history to the Alphess, but if it was a order, then she would easily do that. "I came from a blood thirsty pack that only cared about strength. My parents didn't name me that, the pack members did thinking I would grow up to be a cold killer just like them. My entire family was murdered by them and so I was left. I was tortured my entire life until a couple months ago when I escaped. I no longer sho emotion because pain doesn't come easily." Demon spoke in a calm tone as she told her leader of her terrible history. Flashbacks of her life flickered in her dark blue orbs, but it wouldn't be obvious to the wolf in front of her because she kept her emotions hidden so no one could figure out what she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 11:59 pm

' Poor Lass, having to go through such a thing.' Ace cooed in my head. ' Shut up Ace.' I commanded him, and he shut up." A sad past, however I wont pity you. If I where you I wouldn't want to be pitied either." Whe she looked down a tiny mouse was scrabling across her vision, and she reached out to catch it. Naomi scooted it towards Demon and nodded.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Demon

Demon

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2012, 1:14 am

The alabaster watched the female and slowly nodded her head. That was the last thing this female needed, pity. The expressionless fae didn't need any sympathy from anyone because she didn't give any back to anyone. Her banner twitched behind her as her orbs focused on the Alphess movements tracking her body language. She then saw the mouse herself and was about to stretch out her paw and slam it powerfully over it, which would turn it into a flat mouse and almost make it look like road kill. But she had a feeling by the way Naomi positioned herself, she would catch it first. A small mouse would do little to get rid of her hunger but seeing her leaders nod she gave a nod herself and leaned out and grabbed the small mouse in her maw. It only took a couple bites before she had swallowed it, fur, bones, and all.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 10:31 am

.:.:. Naomi .:.:.

Naomi gave a quiet laugh , shaking her head. " Hungry aren't you? Bones and all, I see." Stretching out her legs, the bronze female stood up and looked around. " Staying here is so boring. Is there any place you would prefer to travel to? " Naomi questioned. 'Lets go see the humans!' Exclaimed Ace. " Shut Up Ace!" Naomi barked, this time out loud.
Back to top Go down
Demon

Demon

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2012, 1:08 pm

The large vixen shrugged her shoulders in response to her leaders first comment. She watched as the strange colored wolf stretch out her joints and re-aranged her muscles by doing that. Then at the question she just simply shook her head in response not really knowing the territory what so ever. "I don't know the territory, so where you want to lead, I will follow." Then at the sudden outburst, she didn't seem to flinch at all because she wasn't like the one do that, she had seen worse than that. Her banner flicked over her paws though as she just simply sat there. She didn't question what happened because she wasn't really the one to judge someone, which she didn't seem to do offend around other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2012, 2:38 pm

.:: Naomi ::..

Naomi flickered her eyes towards Demon. " Very sorry." was the only thing she said about her outburst. " How about we travel to Sanda Falls. Follow me." Naomi spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rasmi Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rasmi Dens   The Rasmi Dens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rasmi Dens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolePlay :: Territory-
Jump to: